Techo3 - Technology Inspired

Visit Us On   
Techo3 LOGO

October 08, 2013

Nobody wished you on your birthday? Google Doodle will definitely do.

#Tech Discussion
#Comment or go to Previous Post --- Next Post

Subscribe
Google Doodle Wishing Happy Birthday

I have my birthday today. Lots of people wished me and gave their blessings on the special occasion. But moment became more special when I saw +Google  home page. There was a beautiful Doodle wishing me "Happy Birthday". I know this is not something that will make people like this post but you feel great when you are wished by someone you have never imagined of. For me it was a great experience. Doodle is decorated with lots of different confectionary items like cakes, pies, cherries, etc. Do share with us if you have also seen such Doodles on your Google home page. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

  Top