Techo3 - Technology Inspired

Visit Us On   
Techo3 LOGO

August 15, 2013

Facebook iOS app undergoing software repairs

#Tech Discussion
#Comment or go to Previous Post --- Next Post

Subscribe
When I saw my Facebook app today it was showing 37 notifications. Picture shown below. I was amazed as I have never received so much notifications. It was more shocking because I updated my app 2 days back where it was mentioned that app has fixed the WRONG NOTIFICATIONS PROBLEM along some other bug fixes.


Facebook wrong notifications on iOS app
Facebook wrong notifications on iOS app

























Although I'm not a big Facebook user but sometimes these types of unwanted tweaks irritate. With only one support at the user end, I used the feedback form from the app itself and sent them my problem as a part of my duty. See the feedback form above in the right image.

If you are also facing the same problem then please share with us and also send your feedback to Facebook. It is sometimes very necessary that users share their experience with the developers so that the Dev team can make changes accordingly to make the app more user friendly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

  Top